Rigor Vitae: Life Unyielding

Friday, June 12, 2009

ART OF THE ANIMAL KINGDOM XIV


Today, Saturday, June 13th, The Bennington Center for the Arts will host the opening of their annual exhibition of animal art, Art of the Animal Kingdom. This year's Special Guest Artist is the newly-Canadianized Terry Isaac who will give a presentation at 11 in the morning. It promises to be entertaining and enlightening, but that's just too early for me. The exhibition,which is accompanied by a full-colored catalog, runs through July 26th.
_____________________
illustration: RUFFED LEMUR & PANTHER CHAMELEON (2007) acrylic 18" x 24"

1 Comments:

Blogger - Clark said...

Wow! I can't believe how great this drawing/painting is. I love the character of the chameleon. I wish I could draw/paint this well.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home