Rigor Vitae: Life Unyielding

Friday, November 21, 2008

THIS WEEKEND'S ART SHOWS


Tonight my solo show at the Art Access Gallery here in Salt Lake City opens at 6pm. The reception runs until 9:00, and the show through December 19th. Another "holiday reception" will be held on December 5th, same time, same place.

Howard/Mandville Gallery in Kirkland, Washington is holding their annual "Small Works Show," and tomorrow evening (Saturday, the 22nd) the drawing of intent to buy slips will take place.

3 Comments:

Blogger melissa said...

Hi Carel.

My friend Warren mentioned your show, so I went and checked it out today. Awesome stuff! You have the patience of a monk, crazy precise work. I enjoyed seeing it. Thanks.

11:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope the opening went well. Wish I were close enough to attend (but I am getting closer - am in AZ this winter).

3:02 PM  
Blogger Chameleon Multifaceted said...

Hey Carel!
It was great to catch up w/ you at the opening! It's always a pleasure to see your work in person. Your interpretations/depictions of water is always mesmerizing. I hope I didn't bore you too much w/ my ramblings about my thesis topic! he he. Talk soon! ~Hillary

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home