Rigor Vitae: Life Unyielding

Thursday, April 27, 2006

CARNIVALERT #3

My record with Tangled Bank, the carnival of medical and natural sciences, has been pretty pathetic lately. Last month I completely forgot to submit, and this month my submission on parental nutritional provisioning was rejected, apparently in favor of Neil Kelley's excellent post on the same topic. Neil's efforts and those of many others are all up on a Spaceballs-inspired Tangled Bank at The Inoculated Mind.
The 22nd edition of the birder's carnival, I and the Bird, is now up on Home Bird Notes.
Finally, Circus of the Spineless, the carnival of invertebrates, will be up on Get Busy Livin' or Get Busy Bloggin' next Sunday, April 30. Until then, I'll be busy writing something for them.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh-oh niche competition! Well I don't feel too bad considering the fair bit of positive press you've been getting lately.

12:40 PM  
Blogger Carel Brest van Kempen said...

Thanks, Neil. The spoils went to the best adapted. Grrlscientist's review of my book was included in the carnival, so I can't very well say I wasn't represented. Don't forget to submit for Circus of the Spineless!

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home