Rigor Vitae: Life Unyielding

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

CARNIVALERT #14


It's Valentine's Day: a time to celebrate love, and if you love the life sciences like I do, you'll want to visit the 73rd edition of Tangled Bank, the carnival featuring the best science blogging of the past two weeks. It's now up at Lab Cat.

It's pretty old news, now...sorry I forgot to link to this earlier...but you'll also want to check out Edition #42 of I and the Bird, featuring the blogosphere's best ornithological blogging. The Darwin Day edition is up on Neurophilosophy.

And while we're on the twin topics of things I love and things I forgot, my very favorite blog, Tetrapod Zoology, moved to Scienceblogs last month. If you like zoology, and you've never visited Darren before, you're in for a treat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home